I help design and product teams to grow.
With a background in traditional design practice and over a decade working in and leading cross-functional design and product teams, I'm now applying everything I know to building Progression, a tool to help designers (and teams building the software that will power the world) to grow sustainably.
I have very limited availability for consulting work, so if you think I can help with any of the following let me know.
- Hiring, retaining or growing your design team
- Instilling design methodologies or best practices in your organisation
- Helping to flesh out your product and design strategy
Check out what I'm building
Writing, speaking etc.
- Startup Van Interview (on Youtube) →
- Progression update: From pilot to alpha (on Medium) →
- Week 17: An Indian Summer →
- Week 9: Revenue! →
- On Focus →
- Week 5: Bad Goals →
- Week 3-4: Progression →
- Week 2: Lifestyle business →
- Week 1: Doubling down on risk →
- Building conviction– how one false assumption changed my founder journey →
- ShellsuitZombie, this is the end. You’re all legends. →
- Go out and empathise! →
- Deliveroo x Framer–One Month In →
- 4 principles for shipping good design when everything’s on fire →
- We know how Hangry you were last summer →
- Aspiring to design in a product team? →
- Observe Orient Decide Act (and repeat) →
- Meeting Mr. Goldie →
- It's really Nice That →
- Not bowling with Tim Key →
- Skyping Vince Frost →
- Placement Man →
- The great ape Dave Brown (Bollo) →
- Pool with Creative Review →